Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7th, 2013

        Honestly, I wish I could start over. This blog, that is. I want this project to be legitimate, strong, and a piece of me. I guess it is part of me...but a young me. Now I'm 24. Yeah yeah, still young I get it, but I'm so much more present in the real world than I was at this blog's beginning. I bake full time,  waking up at 4:30 am to start making breakfast for the masses at 7. I pay bills. I have a bachelor's degree in English Arts and Literature. I don't have due papers, a commute to school to spend hours on end doing nothing with friends between lectures, or long train rides home.  So, as you're reading this and asking yourself, "What gives? Where's my food picture?!" know that today I'm starting over. This doesn't mean the end (or delete button) for old posts and recipes, as much as an archival of them. Get ready for the future of To Cook a Mockingbird, of myself. It's a brand new year!
       Now where do I start...

No comments:

Post a Comment