Saturday, May 15, 2010

The beginning!

Hello world of blogspot!

Yes this is another blog of food. Delicious, delightful, and delectable food.
I'm excited to set out on this journey of posting personal recipes, photos and prose for the world to see and hopefully enjoy!
First off, let's clear up a bound-to-happen question:

Why: How to Cook a Mockingbird?

Answer: Simple. I'm a sassy english major with an obsession for food. Mix together "How to Cook a Wolf" by M.F.K Fisher and "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, and I've created a name that encompasses the best of my two worlds.

Bring your appetites as you step into this blog, for I will dip into the world of the sweet and savory, sometimes together, leaving nothing untouched.
I remember being told once that it's good to leave people guessing...
So stay tuned for pictures and more later in the day!

By the way,
My name is Megan.

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, am super excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!

    So excited! In the words of Barney Stinson: "This is so going on my blog!" Following you and adding to le blogroll.

    By the way, one of my good friends from junior high has a great food blog, if you're interested: http://www.slavetoappetite.com :)

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so I'm the third follower : )
    Welcome to the world of food blogging!

    ReplyDelete