Saturday, May 29, 2010

Going down to Dixie, and I'm bringing my saute pan with me!

I'm so sorry that I have been somewhat absent from writing and posting for a while now.
However, now that the madness of finals has been completed, I will be continuously posting recipes, pictures, and experiences on my cooking journey.
Tomorrow, I will be traveling down south to relax and most certainly to cook my heart out leisurely. Some things I would love to conquer when I'm down there would be:
+A good dry rubbed and mopped rack of ribs
+A new take on biscuits, perhaps sweet potato or cheese and pepper
+One mystery recipe that will be found in a colonial cookbook...but done my way!
Posting will start tomorrow as soon as I start cooking!
Recipes besides the ones above will definitely be included.
I look forward to eating and sharing with you!

-Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment