Thursday, September 13, 2012

New and Improved: To Cook a Mockingbird!


     Oh the experiences I've had! It's time to share and time to try out the new direction this blog will be taking.  In the past few months I have worked as a pastry chef in an upscale steakhouse (with no formal training), catered to cupcake needs, and experimented to no end. It's been a blast, to say the least, but now I want to share everything with you all!
Okay so here's how it's going to work. I'm mixing my old food blog with my new love, food photography. I'll post pictures of my newest and classic creations with a quick description, which will allow me to update this blog more often. When you see something that sparks your fancy, holler "Recipe please!" and I will deliver!
Okay Blogspot...let's see how this goes.
Let the eyes feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment