Saturday, June 19, 2010

Farmers Market.

Every saturday morning in my small town, there is a farmers market on Main Street from the hours of 7-11 a.m.
This is where you are able to see some of the most beautiful produce, the freshest ingredients, the coolest people, and of course, where you plan dinners to come.
Today, being early in the growing season, everyone was highlighting the early produce!



















Above is my basket of goodies!

Featuring!
-Rainbow Carrots
-French Breakfast variety radishes (Earliest of the season, so the grower said)
-Muli-colored beets (YUM)
-The vegetable you're wondering about with the beautiful yellow flowers in the upper left corner, I have been told is U Choy. A member of the Bok Choy family! I'm excited to try it.

See what I do with these ingredients later!

-Megan.


No comments:

Post a Comment